Mother's Day is Sunday, May 14th. Don't forget to call your mom and wish her a Happy Mother's Day!
1. Flowers- My favorite gift to receive are flowers, no matter what the occasion is, it will always be flowers. They mean so much more when the bouquet has been personalized. My favorite flowers are Peonies, Tulips, Garden Roses, and Chrysanthemums! Farmgirl Flowers is my go to place when I can't make an arrangement myself.
3. Mani & Pedi- Let mom escape for a few hours for a nice mani & pedi. If you're in the Houston area Paloma Nail Salon is great choice.
4. Tough as a Mother- Any graphic tee from The Bee & The Fox shop will most likely make her smile.
5. Candles- Diptyque makes great candles.
6. Jewelry- A piece of jewelry is always nice, but you don't have to break the bank. Simple is always best, this bracelet is from CatBird.
7. Makeup- This one is tricky, I don't recommend buying makeup, unless you know specific brands and shades. :) I suggest getting a Sephora gift card instead. This tube of lipstick is by Charlotte Tilbury, Stone Rose is my absolute favorite!
8. Chocolate- You can never go wrong with chocolate, Compartes chocolate is beautifully packaged and delicious.
My name is Jessica Almanza, I am a lifestyle photographer. I love documenting motherhood, travel, good food, and life's simple joys.